Our Basic Payment Scheme Service
- We provide a comprehensive service to ensure that BPS applications are submitted correctly, reducing the risk of penalties and late payments.
- Face to face meetings mean that any changes can be declared and dealt with each year. This may be adding new land to your business, altering boundaries, changing land use or transferring entitlements.
- We have knowledge in the Young and New Farmer Payment and applying for entitlements through the National Reserve.
- We cross reference BPS with any Stewardship schemes that a client may have to ensure that land use codes, areas and stewardship options work in harmony.
- Mitchells are also experienced in registering new applicants who may not have claimed BPS before or have just entered the industry and require assistance in registering with the Rural Payments Agency.
back to basic payment scheme