LIVE MARKET UPDATE
* Guidelines from the Livestock Auctioneers Association have come into place due to Covid 19 at Mitchells Auction.
* Face coverings are Mandatory for all people entering the market.
* ALL people in attendance on sale days MUST register in the office, this is NOT optional. In the event of an outbreak of Covid-19 we must keep a thorough log of all attendees
* Social distancing MUST remain a priority and be maintained at ALL times
* ONLY buyers and sellers should attend sales
Mitchells Auction Mart would like to thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this pandemic
If you have stock to sell or looking to buy, give us a call, email [email protected] or facebook message any time. As we would like to serve your needs as an auction company.
If anyone of you are uncertain on the DROP AND GO system, do not hesitate to give us a call.
John Wharton - 07912946549
David Porter - 07704282373
David Walker - 07747633829
Cath Armstrong - 07917795404
Lilly Hodgson - 07789841466
Mitchells Livestock Auctioneers and Valuers will provide a fair, enjoyable and competitive livestock market for all it’s customers, thus making the Company as successful as possible for the benefit of the local farming community, shareholders and staff.
Mitchells moved from their town centre site to their new multi-million pound, multifunctional site in 2002.
The market plays a pivotal role in hosting many of the upland breeding sheep sales in Cumbria and is renowned as the centre for the Herdwick sheep.
The Lakeland Livestock Centre offers a critical service to the rural community and a vital link in the food supply chain. The facilities offer the opportunity for large and small producers alike to market their animals to UK wide breeders, feeders and abattoirs.